Date(s) - 15/07/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the July networking and information sharing meeting of the Zero Carbon Yorkshire BUILDINGS / AECB Yorkshire group. This meet-up will be focussing on the theme of ‘Scaling up’ and how we deliver low energy buildings on a largescale and at speed, in response to the UK Government’s receent declaration of a ‘climate emergency’.
- ‘Scaling up fresh air as well as zero carbon: the challenge of ventilation in practice’: Jenny Brierley, PhD Researcher, University of Sheffield
- ‘How offsite construction can help deliver low energy homes at scale’: Nigel Banks, Product & Marketing Director, Ilke Homes
- ‘Case study of a Yorkshire EnerPHit project and lessons for ‘scaling up’ low energy retrofits’: Claire Jamieson, Phi Architecture
We are awaiting confirmation of speakers on the themes of:
- Community retrofit programmes
- ICF construction & building at scale
- Passivhaus multi-unit developments
& Much more!
Thanks once again to Leeds Sustainability Institute and Leeds Beckett School of Built Environment & Engineering for hosting the ZCY BUILDINGS meetings.