Working with a Chartered Architectural Technologist

Planning to extend or alter your home? Planning a new build for your dream home? Require an ecobuild or have an architectural project in mind? A Chartered Architectural Technologist can help you achieve this and more. Starting a building project of any size can be as exciting as it is daunting. From a simple extension to a grand design, getting professional support and advice can make all the difference.

Some things to consider…

  • Project preparation and feasibility study
  • Planning and building regulations, and other statutory
  • Design management and production
  • Contracts and certification
  • Materials’ specification
  • Technical solutions
  • Party Wall Surveyor (England and Wales)
  • Conservationist or Environmentalist
  • Other professional advisers that may be needed

Finding a Chartered Architectural Technologist

Finding a Chartered Architectural Technologist couldn’t be easier. Visit and search for a Chartered Member. You can choose to search by location, expertise or by keyword. You will find full contact details along with project examples.

If you are unsure please contact CIAT on +44(0)20 7278 2206

When you have completed your search, a list of practice names will appear. The number of practices will vary depending on the selected location. By clicking on the practice name, you will then find their contact details. If you do not have access to the CIAT website and require a list of Chartered Members in your local area, please contact +44 (0)20 7278 2206.

For more information download the below Finding and Working with a Chartered Architectutral Techologist pdf

Finding and Working with a Chartered Architectural Technologist

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0